MagicJack is a device that plugs directly into your laptop or router and provides Internet-based public-service corporation (VoIP) to users settled throughout the US and Canada. MagicJack will either be put in to be used together with your laptop or together with your network router. MagicJack is an inexpensive USB phone adapter that allows you to make calls via Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP).
The MagicJack device uses (“VoIP”) to permit you to create native and long-distance calls to the U.S. and Canada an existing net interconnection.
You can create and receive calls victimization your laptop or regular phone. No further public-service corporation is needed.
- With a High-Speed Modem
- Plug your provided local area network cable into the port named as “INTERNET”
- Plug your phone into the port tagged“PHONE” on your MagicJack.
- Connect the provided power adapter to your MagicJack USB
- Plug your MagicJack into an influence
- Visit mjreg.com on your laptop or smartphone.
- Follow the directions given on the screen to register together with your personal info or log into your existing account.
- With A Computer
- On your, MagicJack plug, your smartphone into the port labelled as “PHONE”.
- Connect to the provided USB extension.
- Connect your MagicJack device through a USB cable on your computer system.
- After it, you will see an auto-play dialogue box with a button “Start MagicJack”, to start installation process tap this button.
- Visit mjreg.com on your PC or select “Click here to register” option located at the bottom of the dial pad.
- Follow the instructions given on screen to register by providing your personal information or log into your existing account.
Note: Your PC, laptop or smartphone should be connected to the same network as of MagicJack till the registration process is completed.